The Narcotics Division of the Sheriff's Office, is under the direct supervision of Major Barry Irwin.
Our Narcotics Agent has been with the Dade County Sheriff's Office since 2010.
This Agent has held many different positions within the Sheriff's Office, including Shift Supervisor and K9 Officer, and has over 10 years of Law Enforcement experience.
Our Agent has been assigned to the LMDTF for several years now and recently received a promotion within the ranks of the Task Force.
Lookout Mountain Judicial Circuit Drug Task Force
The Mission of the drug task force is as follows:
• To investigate drug related crimes within the jurisdictions of Catoosa, Chattooga, Dade, and Walker counties.
• To provide a central location for collection and dissemination of intelligence pertaining to criminal activity and narcotics.
• To educate local civic groups, business owners, schools, and citizens on the dangers associated with illegal drug abuse.
• To provide agents with training, technology, and equipment to continue combating illegal narcotics.
• To work closely with the Department of Family and Children Services (DFACS) and other government agencies providing drug-endangered children a safer environment.
• Tip or a question 706-638-5570